Friday, February 1, 2013

A Brief Molestation

Due to the serious connotations of the title I should open this post by mentioning that I have a pet rabbit. This fact is not presented in order to make you think of something warm and fuzzy as a distraction, having a rabbit entirely relates to the title. I know what you are thinking at this point. You are thinking the rabbit is the source of this minor molestation I experienced, and that is absolutely correct.

My rabbit and I do not spend much time together. However, from time to time we rekindle over our mutual appreciation for silence and cozy beds. I will recline in a comfortable location with a book and the rabbit will investigate the room, occassionaly joining me and sniffing me.

 This rabbit is a very silent creature so he rarely distracts me from my book. I was understandably surprised and concerned when I heard my rabbit emitting a quiet groan as he leaned close to my arm.

He pressed his mouth and nose to my hand which caused me minor anxiety due to the sharp teeth I know he posseses. This was unusual behavior from him and so I remained still as his body slithered along my arm.

Then it happened, quite suddenly, as a matter of fact. My rabbit proceeded to hump my arm vigorously.




For those of you keeping pets that have not been neutered you may be familiar with this violation that takes place. When the dog engages in these acts, he is slow and rhythmic and gives the owner plenty of time to disingage him. When the cat begins the coital display, one can often see what he is preparing for before he finishes the first thrust, and easily remove him. When a horse gets the urge, his terrifying dangling equipment can be seen from a safe distance and one can seek shelter before such a destructive instrument can even be swung in their direction.

Unfortunately, the rabbit is a tightly compacted, spring loaded reproductive machine. This means he will strike with the rhythm of a jack hammer as his body emits a rapid thudding, "BRRRAAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA!" and the sexual episode is immediately over.

This brief molestation entirely took place over the duration of a full second, by the time I fully registered what my rabbit had begun doing it was already over. Before I could respond, the rabbit had completed his act and left the scene of the crime.

The entire event left me with a very strange feeling of discomfort so I researched the best course of action to take and the internet recommended that I attend meetings for sexual abuse victims where we can come together and share stories about our attacks, and how we are coping and healing.


No comments:

Post a Comment